- Discreet rechargeable battery powered mobile double electric breast pump
- Hospital power suction for single or double pumping
- Includes new Freemie next generation closed system hands free cups with barrier inside
- Includes revolutionary noise reduction technology
- Pump whenever and wherever you need to, for as long as you need to, with minimal impact on your time and on others
- Includes everything needed to get pumping and a compact bag to carry it all (excludes your preferred milk storage solutions)
CORONA VIRUS DISEASE | UPDATE FROM OUR COMPANY
Spring Creek Home Medical Supplies has implemented new protocols regarding the COVID-19 outbreak to help reduce spread and other illnesses during this time. Our highest priority remains caring for the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff, and we have implemented screening procedures with that in mind.
As of March 20, 2020, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING VISITORS IN OUR OFFICE.
Due to this pandemic, we are asking the following:
- For all appointments, such as CPAP/BiPAP setups, please call when you arrive. We will ask you a series of questions. You must come alone. All family members must remain in the vehicle. We will ask you to take some precautionary measures such as sanitizing your hands and not touching anything.
- At this time, we are only providing CPAP supplies via mail in order to slow down traffic within the office.
- For all other appointments, please call when you arrive. We will bring your items to your vehicle.
- For all non-emergency matters, please give us a call. Prescriptions can be emailed or faxed in.
If you or someone you’ve had physical contact with are sick, have a fever, have respiratory illness symptoms, have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, or have traveled to a place of ongoing COVID-19 outbreak within the last 14 days, you can reschedule your appointment BY CALLING US. In some cases, we can make alternate accommodations for you to receive products and services at your home.
For the latest information and guidance, please visit the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) website at https://www.cdc.gov/.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.
Spring Creek Home Medical Supplies
Released as of 03/20/20