Healthcare legislation requires most insurance plans to cover breastfeeding services and supplies. Not Sure If Your Insurance Pays? We make this easy by contacting your insurer, verifying coverage, and processing the claim for you.
Breast Pumps Available
Spectra S2 Plus Electric Breast Pump
Spectra S1 Plus Electric Breast Pump Portable & Rechargeable
Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump
Pump In Style® with MaxFlow™ Insurance Breast Pump
MOTIF Twist Double Electric Breast Pump
MOTIF Luna Double Electric Breast Pump
Medela Freestyle® Breast Pump
Freemie Independence Mobile Hands Free Breast Pump
BabyBuddha® Breast Pump Complete Kit
*Open System: The end of the tubing that is connected to the collection container is open, meaning milk can get into the tubing and possibly the pump motor. This can lead to mold growth. More maintenance is needed with this type of system.
*Closed System: Has a barrier between the tubing and the collection container. This means air and milk cannot transfer into the tubing, which means no possible mold growth. This style also requires less maintenance.
Postpartum Recovery Support Garment C-Section and Natural Birth
- Discreet and seamless under clothing.
- Features a side zipper specifically made for easy wear after a C-Section.
- Made with lightweight and breathable Micro Net fabric.
- A snug and secure fit, without being uncomfortably tight.
- Split crotch design for convenient trips to the restroom.
- Contains silicone leg grippers to prevent the garment from riding up.
- Nude color.
- 76% nylon, 24% spandex.
Pregnancy Support Band
- Choose your desired support, compression, and fit by adjusting the side tension straps.
- The band easily adjusts to grow with pregnancy.
- Discreetly wear under clothing or comfortably over clothing.
- Soft, breathable fabric.
- Machine washable.
- Neutral white colorway.
Introducing the BabyBuddha Hands Free Pumping Bra
- 93% Cotton
- 7% Spandex
- Works seamlessly with the BabyBuddha Complete Kit
- Small / Medium: 34B – 42D
- Large / XL: 42E – 48F